About the job
Are you a go getter, positive minded individual who fits the role profile captured below? There is an opportunity for ambitious, self-driven individuals to fill the above position.
REPORTING TO: FACILITIES MANAGER
Job Purpose: Manage full Facilities Scope for the bank
- Compliance and cost management for all Maintenance related activities.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory legislation as applies to facilities management
- Implement and ensure compliance to OSHA Act
- Maintain an audit ready environment for both internal and external audits.
- Plan and coordinate safety inspections as required and ensure implementation of recommended remediation actions
- Carry out regular inspections of the premises, identify defects, and initiate corrective measures
- Ensures that all new business are in line with KYC and CTF laws and regulations and customer information is regularly updated.
Facilities Management Financials
- Minimize expenditures, maximize equipment performance and adhere to budgeted cost parameters.
- Payment processing for all repairs and maintenance costs.
- Prepare annual Facilities budgets in conjunction with Projects and Facilities Manager.
- Innovate and initiate green energy solutions for sustainable environment and account for the monetary gains in the implemented initiatives.
- Works with Projects and Facilities Manager to administer contracts execution/renewal program before expiry.
- Management of facilities services contracts and service level agreements; Management of service providers in adherence to SLAs and contracts.
- Undertake timely review of Contracts with Legal Department before execution
- Ensure 100% execution of contracts
Facilities Management Reporting/Internal Processes
- Organize and supervise maintenance and repair of facilities with assigned contractors
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Periodic reporting on budgets vs expenses and monthly savings in respect to facilities
- Works with Projects and Facilities Manager to complete monthly financial and facilities activity reports
- Observe and report on progress and completion all works and associated snags as assigned and prepare post-occupancy evaluation reports
- Keep abreast with latest market trends and developments as relates to Facilities Management
- Ensures all facilities move-in/move-out paperwork is completed correctly and has been approved by the Projects and Facilities Manager.
- Support branch fit-out and refurbishment projects as requested
Stakeholder Engagement (Supply performance, Customer satisfaction)
- Manages preparation of all facilities related correspondence, including supplier performance communication and user updates
- Works with legal department and Projects and Facilities Manager to execute Contract penalties as relates to Facilities Contracts where necessary
- Schedules site visits and stakeholder engagements regularly
- Enhance internal and external customer relationship and ensure the customer is satisfied with Facilities department support.
- Scheduling and implementation of internal and external stakeholders’ engagement through meetings, customer experience engagement and branch visits.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers as per SLA and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Manage and mitigate associated risks to enable the organization to meet its obligations and maximize business opportunity
- Ensure adherence of all bank’s prescribed processes, standard operating procedures and central bank requirements
- Role Models the Brand and Corporate Values of the Bank in the internal and external market environment
- Works as part of a team for the purpose of winning together
- Any other official duty that may be allocated by management from time to time.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field. A Quantity Surveyor qualification is preferred.
- Good understanding of the contract law, land law and arbitration related to contracts management
- 3 years’ experience in Facilities/Property Management
- Good understanding of Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Facilities and/or Property Management
- Maintenance Management
- Project Management
- Third party management
- Working knowledge of Critical Equipment (Generators, UPS’s, AC systems etc)
- Knowledge of health & safety (OSHA) rules as stipulated by the law
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills;
- Procurement and negotiation skills;
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize your workload;
- Time management skills;
- Team work skills and the ability to lead and motivate others;
- IT savvy;
- Willing and available to work after-hours and attend to call-outs as and when required
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; firstname.lastname@example.org; closing date is 30th April 2022 Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer